Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Car Keys Fascination


There is something about keys that absolutely fascinates babies and toddlers. Kids can spend hours entertained at restaurants and airports just playing with our car keys. However, we hate the fact that keys are never sanitized, and can set the car alarm!

We've found a great solution, the FunKeys. They look quite real (toddlers don't fall for very "toysy" looks anymore!), and come with 4 fun car sounds, push-button flashlight and a handy belt clip. Also, they are made of stainless steel, a safe material for chewing. The only negative is the requirement for 2 AAA batteries (included), if you want the sound and flashlight working. Still a much better option than chewing on dirty car keys!

Made by Battat, Inc

1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering the other day what to do about my keys when I had not one but two babies chewing on them. My son loves the lanyard I have attached to them. This is a great suggestion and I'll have to look into it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete