Try adding these superfoods to their meals, as suggested by nutritionist Leanne Cooper, from Organic Bubs. It may take a few attempts before they get used to the taste, but it is definitely worth it!
1. Veggies with vivid colors such as sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, broccoli and corn, provide loads of vitamins.
2. Berries and cherries are great anti-oxidants.
3. Other super-fruits are pomegranate, mango, banana, apple, apricot and white grapes.
4. Super-grains such as quinoa are loaded with proteins, carbs, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
5. Flaxseed meal mixed with fruits and yogurt is also a great snack. Make sure the flaxseed is crushed to a powder.
6. Avocado is very rich in oil and vitamins. The creamy consistency makes it easy and pleasant to eat.
7. Fish such as salmon is rich in omega-e oils.
8. Organic yogurt provides healthy bacteria for the little tummies.