Friday, October 12, 2012

Top Toddler Books


Yesterday one of my dear followers asked our help for book suggestions for toddlers. I posted it on my Facebook page and was so pleased with your answers! Thank you so much for your input!!! Wonderful ideas for great books. Here is the top list for your next bookstore or library trip:

Llama Llama Red Pajama
The Color Kittens
Brown Bear, Brown Bear. What Do You See? (This is an Eric Carle classic)
Dr. Seuss books (pretty much all of them!)
Bear Snores On
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Go to Bed Monster
Eric Carle books (all of them!)
Goodnight Moon
Runway Bunny
I Love You All Year Long
Where The Wild Things Are
I Love You Because You're You
On The Night You Were Born
Seven Silly Eaters





No comments:

Post a Comment