Monday, December 19, 2011

The Best 20 Dollar Investment!


If you are one of those moms that can't or don't have time for a traditional workout, I highly recommend the use of a pedometer. Physicians and trainers recommend at least 10,000 steps a day for a healthy active lifestyle. Using a pedometer will allow you to measure your daily walks, and even increase it as you learn your activity level.


I'm very active during the day and thought my daily routine would easily include 10,000 steps. I was so wrong!!! After testing a pedometer I realized that my daily routine was only including close to 6,000 steps (excluding my daily workout).
Investing in a pedometer will allow you to easily encourage yourself to walk more around the house, office or outside.
The great news is that you can buy a great pedometer for less than US$20. It is a great investment for very rewarding results!
Click here for a list of great pedometer options from Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment